Takaisin ylös
Taitoluistelu

Bernard Herman

Rekisteröidy | Kirjaudu sisään | Haku
Vastaa
olivia chris | 12.7.2020 20.45

GET YOUR BLANK CARD FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH (blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com ) or WATSAPP: +1 (620) 307-3174.

WHEN I GOT MY BLANK ATM CARD FROM CJ BLANK CARD (blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com)EVERYTHING CHANGED FOR ME!!!

Hello Guys, My Life will never remain the same!!! I’m so happy I got mine from Robert Hernandez. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3000 weekly. I got it from them last week and now I have up to €15,000. The ATM card withdraws money from any automated teller machines worldwide. There’s no name on it, it’s also untraceable. I was directly linked to this organization on the dark web and I’m really happy i got lucky enough to meet them because I’m a 99.9% skeptical when it comes to things like this, but it turns out they work as underground launderers in turkey, mostly ziraat bank and have a 100% policy against scams. The card can be sent to you through DHL in two days if you contact them early via e-mail:blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com or watsapp: +1 (620) 307-3174. or kindly find more on their website Get yours now. I mean right now if you know you’re struggling financially and thank me for eternity. Bye for now. +1 (620) 307-3174.

olivia chris | 22.7.2020 4.42

Good day I am Olivia Chris by name and i live in united kingdom i will like to talk about the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the INTERNET and was been scammed so i became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender on-line then i saw a comment from a friend called Carl Peter and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a woman called Mrs MORGAN who controls a firm called COURTNEY INVESTMENT LIMITED, So i applied for a loan sum of ($360,000.00 USD) with low interest rate of 3% so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: 
courtneyinvestmentlimited@ yahoo.com

to get any kind of loan you need today, thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

esnard McCarthy | 22.7.2020 4.43
olivia chris kirjoitti 22.7.2020 4.42:

Good day I am Olivia Chris by name and i live in united kingdom i will like to talk about the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the INTERNET and was been scammed so i became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender on-line then i saw a comment from a friend called Carl Peter and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a woman called Mrs MORGAN who controls a firm called COURTNEY INVESTMENT LIMITED, So i applied for a loan sum of ($360,000.00 USD) with low interest rate of 3% so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: 
courtneyinvestmentlimited@ yahoo.com

to get any kind of loan you need today, thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

DEAR APPLICANT DO YOU NEED A LOAN? | 22.7.2020 6.02

DEAR APPLICANT DO YOU NEED A LOAN?

Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us with our valid email:

markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
Whats App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY/LEASE AT THE BEST RATES AVAILABLE | 5.8.2020 12.37

We are a Finance Industry Company professionals with over 15 Years Experience and a focus on providing Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank , Credit Suisse e.t.c. at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

FEATURES:

Bank Guarantees & SBLC’s in Standard Formats from Major Banks!
Amounts from $1 million to 5 Billion+
Euro’s or US Dollars
Great Attorney Trust Account Protection
Delivered via MT760 Swift with Full Bank Responsibility
MT799 and MT103 preadvice included
Brokers Always Protected

Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 1M
Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 1M

Interested Agents/Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives.We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request.We are RWA ready.

Best Regards
Management.

For All inquires Contact Us Below MR : DAVID ANTHONY.
Email : Fivestarfinancialltd@gmail.com
Email : Fivestarfinancialltd@mail.com
or let us know via WhatsApp:+447451284251

scott james | 7.8.2020 5.24

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY/LEASE
AT THE BEST RATES AVAILABLE

We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days

Name : Scott james

Email : Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com

scott james | 7.8.2020 22.59

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY/LEASE
AT THE BEST RATES AVAILABLE

We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days

Name : Scott james

Email : Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com

1 2

‹ Edellinen aihe

Viestin kirjoitus

Nimimerkki*

Viesti*

Tarkistekysymys:
Vastaa numerolla: